Turning the dream of your first own home into a reality
Speaking out of experience, the purchase of your first home can feel somewhat scary, stressful and overwhelming at times. From taking the decision to finally taking the plunge, to finding the perfect place to buy, and all the way down to the dreaded paperwork and financing – There are so many things to do and decisions to make.
But fear not, you don’t have to do everything on your own! Medplan is here to help you! How about a complimentary assessment without obligations?
Simply book your free assessment using the link below and we will be in touch to arrange a time to discuss your needs.
First Home Buyers – Tips & Recommendations
- Look at your finances: What loan amount will you qualify for, what repayments can you afford and still live comfortably without overextending yourself
- Are there any grants available to you as a First Home Buyer?
- Think about getting pre-approval for your home loan: This means you know exactly how much you can afford to spend, keeps you within budget, and helps narrowing down the property search
- Research Online, read books or get advice from experienced professionals about property purchase
- Prepare a list of what you would like your first home to be: Area/Location, number of bedrooms and bathrooms, features
- What are the must-haves and what can you live without?
- Start searching for homes meeting your criteria and schedule site inspections
Medplan is here to help
- There is a lot to consider and paperwork to be completed: Medplan knows the entire process inside out and can help you every step of the way. This way you can avoid mistakes.
- Medplan has access to a wide range of lenders and different products
- We do the legwork and find the best home loan for you
Maximum borrowing capacity & Repayments - We will determine your maximum borrowing capacity and help you to determine your repayments, so you are not overextending yourself
Unexpected costs - We can prepare you for the fees and expenses that will come up during the process so there are clear expectations
Grants - We will be looking into your eligibility for any government grants aimed to help first home buyers make their first property purchase